Sunday, October 16, 2016

God, I would really like to have a teaching position - doing something I like. I admit I do not deserve a position like that. I admit I do not need a position like that. I admit I need to learn through the suffering I am currently experiencing. Help me to do so, btw. But, I would really like a position where I can think and study with others. I believe you can give me a position like that. I think the one in NJ would be a good prospect. Help me to treat my current co-workers and clients well. Help me to love them and show them Christ. Help me to work hard. Help me not to be ashamed when I fail. Help me to enjoy my work. Help me to love my graduate classes. Help me to have energy to be engaged, take classes, and work full-time. I trust you to read this and to respond appropriately. Change my selfish heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment