Saturday, July 23, 2016

Interior design

Bedframe: http://m.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/functional/10376/16284/

I like the Malm, Nordli, Brimnes, and Mandal - mostly in straight blacks or whites.

Mattress:

I like the Tuft and Needle mattress - maybe 5"? They come in 10" and 5". Though firmer, the 5" would maintain a lower profile.


Nightstands:

I like the Nordli, Stockholm, Selje, Malm, Brimnes, Malmsta, and Nornas.


Dressers:

I like Kullen and Nordli. The 6 drawer Kullen maintains a low, clean profile

Side tables and coffee tables:


My favorite is Lack ^


or Hemnes side tables:


Floor lamp:

I like Alang, Klabb, Solleftea, Vidja, Rutbo.


Dining table:


I like Bjursta.


I like Bjursta, Stornas, Torsby, Melltorp, Bjursnas, Lerhamn, Tarendo.




Desk:

I like Malm.

No comments:

Post a Comment