Tuesday, June 13, 2017

at first,
the smell of stone,
next,
the sound of waves,
before

thousands of rippling atoms 
coalescing into 
shiny, round, grey beads they
glisten and glimmer
each reflecting
the raised circle
upon which
I stand,
caught
in the
pure
unsourced light
which surrounds me 
and obscures them 

everything whirling.

white breeze,
soft scent,
and then
it
hits. me. hard.

i taste cool water and warm rock and dry space.
infinite empty vista that
leaves my tongue somewhat sandy.

here i would introduce a change but there is no quality of self-governance in this shimmering molecular curtain i find myself confronted with (by?) - looking toward (towards?)  - facing.

this
is
fabric.
this is 
what moves under
all the rest.

hand me 
the silver needle
dear
and thread it
only
with the 
finest
gold.




No comments:

Post a Comment